Copper PMU (Ultra-Dispersed Copper Powder)
- Chemical purity of PMU, in accordance with Giredmet and IGAS certificates, is not less than 99,999 %, Cu 65-30.91 ±0.05 %, Cu63-69.09 ±0.05 %. Powder is stabilized in inert gas Argon.
- Shape of the particles is spherical. Package: PET jar of 2 kg. A box contains 30 pcs. Net weight - 60 kg.
- The technique of production of copper powder condensation, by evaporation method, works by converting the metal into gas phase and further metal steam condensation. As a result at atomic and molecular levels we can see formation of powder with controlled properties: configuration, chemical, phase, structural and granulometric composition.
- This technique of production of ultra-dispersed copper powder is connected with creating vacuum-arc discharge with copper cathode, fusion of metal cathode in a cathode spot of vacuum-arc discharge, evaporation of metal from the cathode spot and condensation of evaporating metal on a massive cooling substrate. In this case, evaporation of metal is affected under a cathode temperature which is appropriate for border of transition of vacuum-arc discharge with an integrated-in cold cathode to arc discharge with hot cathode. The temperature of the cathode spot is obtained by modulating the discharge current by switch-mode power supply connected to the cathode having an inductive decoupling with the main power source of the arc. All this enables to make the qualitative ultra-dispersed powder of reference dimension without the oxide film.
- Thus the content of copper in PMU is 99.999% and the whole process of producing PMU matches TU 1793–001–50316079 –2004. The isotope composition is Cu 65 – 30.91%(+/-0.03), Cu 63 – 69.09%(+/-0.05). This has been certified not only by the manufacturer but also by Giredmet and LLC "Anserteko" TAC.
- The IGAS Research certificate and assessment are often requested during the purchase of these products. All this can be made only in Germany. As a rule, we meet customer desires and our representatives in Western Europe will assist in making these documents.
- In accordance with State Standard 12.1.007 - 76 copper powder is referred to the 4 class of danger regarding impact on human organism. Packaging techniques: glass bulbs of 200 grams or 2 kg of hermetic PET jars. Both packaging techniques ensure safety during shipment and storage, provided hermeticity is not damaged as PMU is stabilized in inert gas Argon.
Specification Copper powder PMU
- Product name:
Copper Powder Ultrafine
Purity not less than: 99,999% - 99,9997%
- The isotopic composition is that of natural cooper: Cu63 (69,09+/- 0,05%), Cu65 (30,91+/- 0,05%)
- Powder structure: Is not laminated
- Melting point: 1084 C
- Variant 1. PET jar of 2 kg. A plastik box contains 30 pcs. Net weight - 60 kg
- Variant 2. Glass ampouled of 200 g. A cartoon 5 pcs. A box contains 10 cartoons. Net weight - 10 kg
- Of chemical contents (GIREDMET) ang/ru
- Of isotpopic determination (GIREDMET) ang/ru
- On Impurities Determination (GIREDMET) ang/ru
- IGAS GmbH Goslar, Germany (If required by the customer .Certificate , the customer pays) ang
The powder is stable in argon:
- The copper powder is not ignited, is fireproof, explosion-proof. The copper powder is not classified according to standards IATA info degrees of danger. The specific natural radioactivity of cooper powder is no more that 1,10 /-11 Ci/g. The copper powder ultrafine is safe for transportation, nontoxic, radiological safe.
Certificates - standard document Glass ampoules per 200 g in each box:
Certificates - standard document PET containers per 2,0 kg in each box:
7/ IGAS GmbH Goslar, Germany ang
- (If required by the customer .Certificate , the customer pays) Ang